Tax Senior Manager
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are an accounting firm offering Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We deeply believe in the importance of our profession. Honesty and integrity govern all of our actions. We work in teams to offer new perspectives, challenge assumptions, and present solutions to our clients.
Anyone familiar with us knows that we grow our business by building relationships—beginning with those we build with one another. We have created a culture we are proud to be part of and enjoy working in
We are currently seeking a Tax Senior Manager to join our Team. As a Tax Senior Manager, you will work with other members of our tax practice to develop and sustain excellent client service. You will advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate and partnership tax services. Your role will include project management, researching and advising on complex technical issues, reviewing tax returns, preparing and reviewing provisions, and providing coaching/mentoring to staff.
- Supervise and manage multiple assignments including scheduling, supervision of staff, billing and project economics, and business development.
- Develop close working relationships with assigned clients including meeting to project plan assignments as well as review deliverable at the end of the project to inform client of tax savings opportunities, risks, and / or process efficiency opportunities noted.
- Research and advise on complex technical issues. Be a technical resource and support to the team.
- Evaluate and guide staff in their technical and professional development
- Degree in Accounting; master of tax preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience – public accounting firm experience required
- CPA required
- Proficient in federal tax, corporate and partnership taxation.
- Significant provision (ASC 740) and oil & gas experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and project planning skills necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 8+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.